Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gangster, Not Gangsta

 When you are my age, there isn't a whole lot you haven't seen...........or done. Take these pictures, for example. You may see a brick wall and a handsome looking skeleton. Truth is, I used to have a dark side. A side I rarely share with people. Now that my "family" is all behind bars, I guess I'm free to share a little of what we used to do.
 What you see here is a turpentine still. Silly mortals. If this was simply a turpentine still, do you honestly think I would take the time to stop and take pictures here? Seriously? That's how little you think of me? No, there are secrets here. LOT'S of secrets here. Secrets you MAY discover if you follow my story long enough. I'm not the type of skeleton to spill my guts that easily. Hold your horses and you may like what you discover....
For years, I mean like centuries, we didn't have horses in this country. Heck, we barely had a country when I moved here. For the majority of that time, we either had to haul ass (Donkeys for you prudes) or go horseback. Sometime in the last century, however, we got the horseless carriage.  Yep, cars........ With cars, we needed gasoline and I had the right connections to supply this rinky dink town. And supply is just what I did.
 We supplied fuel for trains, planes and automobiles. We ran tractors, trucks and motorcycles. Hell, if it had an engine, we supplied the fuel to keep it running. But guess what, supplying all that gas came at a price. All I can say is I hope you aren't related to anyone who couldn't foot the bill. Just sayin....but anyway, I digress. Oh, the turpentine still? Yeah, it was just a front. Sorry to anyone who thought it was legit.
 Ok, I said I wouldn't spill my guts this easy, but I figured if I didn't, you would stop reading.I killed 27 men. There, I said it. Stop reading now or keep reading. Your choice....
 WOW, you kept reading? I knew you would. Lol. Like I ever doubted you...... What are you looking at? Oh, that car? Yeah, it has a story. You wanna hear about it, don't you? I knew you did. Sit back and let me tell you a little story. It goes a little something like this..........
 I killed 27 men. End of story.
I killed 27 men and each one of them took a final ride in my little hot rod right here. Here is where they are buried. Here is where their story ends. Wanna know more? Want to know if anyone YOU know is buried here?
I'll never tell................ at least not in this blog. Sorry, but you are just gonna have to keep reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment