Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shake Your Groove Thang......

As an educated skeleton, I find that not everything stimulating comes from the library. Although that internet experience was, well, um, anyway.....Back to what I was saying. I guess I was still looking for something else to stimulate my mind. Here it comes. You knew I was gonna do it. I said to myself, "Self, what else is missing?" Then it hit me. Up to this moment in my life, I had never stopped to smell the roses, nor had I ever slowed down enough to enjoy some good ole Rock 'N Roll. That is, until I found Walter's Sony Walkman MP3 player.....
 I grabbed that bad boy, snagged me some chips and a soda and just relaxed for about all of 3 and a half minutes until I realized that the MP3 was set on random. Random. Have you ever thought about what that word means? It can bring about a lot of different reactions. A person can have a random thought. Someone can do something random or out of the ordinary. Let's just say when the next song came on, I began to think that Walter was RANDOM. What are these kids listening to these days anyway???
 My apologies for saying Walter was Random. Lol. Ok, yes he is very Random. But that's what makes him unique. Come on, you know it's true. I'm smiling now because I know what's on his MP3 and you have NO CLUE.... Trust me, if you did, you would probably blackmail him, but don't tell him I mentioned it to you.
 After about 30 minutes of music shuffling around around, I found something I could dance to. I could sit there no longer. I wanted to "Shake My Groove Thang," "Shake My Booty," and a few other things that might be inappropriate for this blog. I may be a little rusty, but it didn't take too long for me to get limber and cut a rug. Ok, actually the rug got cut because where I'm missing a foot, my metal wire is exposed and it snagged it.
Walter came in and saw that I had destroyed his rug and said I needed to sit and think about what I had done. I grabbed a close friend of mine, or what was left of him, and had a long discussion. We decided that there was nothing wrong with what I had done and it was Walter who had some issues. (As if you didn't already know that).
Well, that's about all I have to say about shaking my groove thang. If you are really that interested in me shaking my groove thang, you should check out my private blog at yougottabekiddingme.blog.com.  (Actually I have no idea if that is a blog so if you go there and find anything naughty, I didn't put it there). Ok, peace out and I'll be back later...

1 comment: