Friday, July 15, 2011

"I" is for I Can Read....

 Now you might be thinking "How on earth can a skeleton read?" What you should be asking is why are you reading a blog written by a skeleton.... That's beside the point. But anyway, I found myself no longer having to work, but at the same time, bored out of my mind. So I said to myself, "Self, (that's what I call myself), why am I so bored all the time? Is it that Walter mistreats me? Is it that he leaves me at home while he is gone to work all day? Is it that there really is something more to life than this?" The answer was simple and it had nothing to do with any of those questions I just mentioned. The answer was that I needed a little edumacation in my life. So first things first, I decided to get a library card.
 Once I got that card, I was able to get online. WOW, be sure to use some sort of filter when surfing the net because let's just say, some things are better left undiscovered....
 It was apparent that I was having a few issues with my search, that or these old ladies thought I reminded them of someone dear to their hearts and they just wanted to come warm me up. Different strokes for different folks I guess....
Not sure what was on their minds when they first saw me enter the door, but it's obvious that I left them with a smile on their face as I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment