Friday, July 22, 2011

I Smart 2

 I love classic cars. I would love nothing better than to get modern fuel efficiency by driving a classic piece of Americana. However, we know that gas is outragious and anyone who's anyone knows I love to travel. When I decided to get my last car, I searched high and low. Finally, I settled for something practical, affordable, and pretty darn "smart."
 I knew people already loved to stare at me so I figured I would give them one more thing to gawk at to help them get on with their sad lives.  What they didn't expect, however, was that I was gonna give them a BOGO deal of a lifetime. I couldn't decide on a white or a black car, so............................
 I got one of each. Now I can honestly say I am helping the environment WHILE not being prejudiced. Oh, and that stereotype about once you go black you never go back, yeah, it's a lie. I drive the white one just as much as I do the black car.
So if you are looking for a fuel efficient, cool looking, SMART Car, give me a call and I will hook you up with the best dealer in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment